Thoughts about Nick

Nick is the most genuine person that I have ever had the privilege of meeting. Being around Nick makes me want to be a better person. He is a happy individual, who has a deep love for life and enjoys having fun. Nick is a wonderful friend; and as a result, our lives have been blessed by countless friends. Nick was taught through hard work. He has a strong work ethic, and is the perfect example of a hard worker. He has the drive and motivation to provide a living for his family. Nick enjoys his profession, and has a compassion for those he comes in contact with. Nick is very helpful to me, he sees tasks in our home that need to be taken care of, and he jumps in without any prompting. Nick works very hard, each day, to show me the love he has for me. Nick has a love for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. His Testimony amazes me. He brings such a peace and spirit of love into our home. Nick continues to awe me through his capacity to love. Nick loves to serve others. Serving is how Nick shows his love and appreciation for those around him. When I had the opportunity to meet Nick's family for the first time, we were attending his niece’s baby blessing. Nick was able to perform the blessing; I knew at that moment, he would be a wonderful father. The interactions with Nick and his family, particularly with his nieces and nephews, have helped me develop a deeper love for him. I know that he will be an amazing Father. I am excited for the opportunity to share parenthood with him. I love him with all my heart. Nick completes me.